[asterisk-biz] IAX VoIP Provider

Frank bureau at inmte.com
Tue May 30 10:14:26 MST 2006

What exaclty are your needs ?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Abdul Lateef
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:05 AM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] IAX VoIP Provider

Hi,

I have weekly more than $2K traffic. i am looking any
trustable provider who can provide us IAX dialer.
Because in our country ISP is already blocked.

Please provide me more information if you are
interested with us. Here in our country we have very
large market for VoIP.

Our Most Called Countries:
India,Nepal,Bangladesh,Egypt,Sri
Lanka,Pakistan,Indonesia.

Please contact me soon as possible to discuse about
pricing and other required informations.