[asterisk-biz] Looking for Wholesale Direct Voice Routes

Abdullah Fatih abdullah at fabatel.com
Tue May 30 02:42:10 MST 2006

Hello All

We are looking for Africa , South / Central America and Middle East  direct
voice routes for our wholesale platform traffic which is about daily *1.15
M* minutes (April average).

We are interconnected with 34 PTT , Tier 1 and Tier2 carriers in USA and
Europe and doing business with more than 140 vendor companies. We have
flexible *postpayment* terms .

You may read more about the company at :

http://www.mera-voip.com/news/release_46.php

http://www.telx.com/carriers.cfm

Regards,

Abdullah Fatih

Director of Business Development

Faba Communications Inc.

P: 1 (201) 740-0240 X 1

F: 1 (201) 690-4080

MSN Messenger: abdullah at fabatel.com

Yahoo! Messenger : abdullahfatih26

AOL : abdullahfatih26

www.fabatel.com <http://www.fabatel.com/>

----

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the addressee and are
intended solely for the recipient's use. If you are not the addressee, you
have received this e-mail in error. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.

-----