[asterisk-biz] Australia - Merredin DID

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sat May 27 17:52:57 MST 2006

Lol Merredin is the middle of no where, I find it very hard to believe
you will find anyone with a local DID for this town.

I use www.Faktortel.net.au and they have Perth indial numbers which is
about the closest you will find.

Also if you can configure it as an outgoing call then Faktortel has out
bound flat rate calls for 10c unlimited to any landline in Australia so
you could make outgoing calls for 40-60c a conference call (eg to get to
all 4-6 numbers).

Hope that helps,

Cheers,
Dean