[asterisk-biz] Termination needed in US and UK

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri May 26 14:19:35 MST 2006

I need termination services as well as phone numbers in US and UK.
Range: currently 300k minutes to US. expected to grow over 1 million
in a few months.

Needs:
prices for up to 500k minutes and between 500k an one million minutes to US48.
prices to UK with expected traffic of 300k minutes initially and about
20 simultaneous calls.

The equipment we sell to our customers are asterisk machines running
SIP or IAX2.

Reseller prices needed.

Please contact offlist/onlist or call me at +507-6694-4780....... 24 hours.