[asterisk-biz] Origination Services (Level 3 and more)

Todd Routhier - VoIP Street toddr at voipstreet.com
Wed May 24 23:34:17 MST 2006

Just wanted to introduce our origination offering which focuses on
quality origination and real support.

http://www.VoIPstreet.com

You can purchase origination and get the customer service and support
you deserve.

Trouble ticket response by a human can be expected in 15 minutes or
less, normally tickets are responded to in 2-3 minutes. Of course these
times are initial responses and not resolution time :)

Our support hours for non-emergency issues are 9am-9pm US Central time,
emergency tickets are handled 24/7.

We offer IAX and SIP with G711 and GSM for now, G729 will be added soon.

We cover the entire Level 3 footprint as well as many other areas.

At present we do not offer termination and don't plan to do so in the
near future. We feel that quality origination from a company that
supports it's customers at a reasonable price is something which is in
short supply at this time. Termination services are available all over
the place and we didn't feel we could offer any real value here. After
all, if you hook into a bad termination provider that doesn't support
you or goes under, that's easy to fix.. A bad origination provider can
cause you serious trouble..

We will probably hook up with some of the other termination guys on the
list and recommend our customers use them for that side of things.

We will soon be adding a LOT more coverage (few days) and Toll-Free
numbers will be added within a few weeks more than likely.

Our monthly DID cost and per minute cost vary depending on the area,
pricing starts at $2.95 per DID plus 1.49 cents per minute.

DIDs are provisioned in as little as 6 hours in select areas, other
areas can take as long as 12 days depending on the carrier.

We are not out to be the cheapest bottom of the barrel price leader, we
are focusing on a business quality product with a real support
infrastructure to back it up.

If you have any questions, please contact me off-list. Although I enjoy
reading the list, I do not get to check it as much as I would like and
want to be sure you get prompt answers to your questions.

Accounts can be activated instantly by signing up on our website
http://www.VoIPstreet.com

Thanks and have a great morning!

  Todd Routhier
   VoIP Street