[asterisk-biz] Digium T400P Clone For Sale

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 24 11:24:40 MST 2006

Its probably best to send mail from a non-digium account when you are in
a bad mood and leave the Digium out of your signature.  People are
entitled to opinions and moods but it may be construed as an "Official
Digium Stance"

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9729270297&rd=1&sspag