[asterisk-biz] Drop Shipping

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 07:41:17 MST 2006

voipsupply.com is one of the companies amongst others that said I had to wait untill Tues. Also the last time I orderd from them (and the time before) there were many issues with the order. There was an error at thier "other warehouse". Not tryin to knock them down, just stating what happend.

Greg Boehnlein <damin at nacs.net> wrote:  On Mon, 22 May 2006, Cory Andrews wrote:

> Dovid - If you are in a real pinch, I have a few Snom 360's in our New Open
> Box stock, I can offer you a significant discount on them. Otherwise, there
> is a manufacturer backorder on the 360 at present.

I'll vouch for Cory's company... voipsupply.com rocks. Service is awesome
and they always have what I need. Prices are not the bottom of the barrel,
but I'll happily pay a little more for a company that stands behind what
it sells and provides excellent customer service!

KP-216-121-ST