[asterisk-biz] Argh (ops --- was)[Fwd: New! Half-cent calling to the US!]

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Mon May 22 11:50:57 MST 2006

Never mind my mindless fat-fingering driven email sent to the wrong biz
list.
Was supposed to be sent to an asterisk biz list in Brazil, as can (or
not :-), be seen by the "portuguese" all over...

======================
A quem interessar, a VoicePulse aparentemente andou trocando alguns
rates, e oferecendo uma "tool" para atualizacao automatica da rate deles.
aqui vai um FWD do email deles, ja que nao vi na lista ainda..

PS: include <disclaimer.h> :-)..
Isto nao e' um endorsement nem nada do genero, eu nao uso o VP
atualmente, mas tambem nao tive problemas quando usei, outros aqui podem
comentar..

Over the past month, you've probably noticed many changes to the
VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk service.  We've changed the name,
redesigned the website and introduced several new features.  All of
these improvements have been in anticipation of our most exciting
announcement yet...

VoicePulse now offers rates as low as half-a-penny to the United States!

Until today, tiered rates have been something only carriers or very
large customers could take advantage of.  Using VoicePulse, you can now
enjoy the same low rates as carriers and call centers, regardless of how
many minutes you use!  Starting today, VoicePulse will complete calls for:

   $0.0050 to  5,184 rate centers*
   $0.0060 to 17,907 rate centers
   $0.0070 to 10,180 rate centers
   $0.0080 to 10,728 rate centers
   $0.0090 to  8,286 rate centers
   $0.0100 to 10,957 rate centers
   $0.0240 to 19,049 rate centers

   * A "rate center" is an area code + exchange (ex. 732-339-xxxx)

In addition, our new FlexRate real-time pricing program lets your
Asterisk server look up rates on-the-fly when a call is placed!  This
means you no longer have to download spreadsheets containing our rates
every month.  As soon as you or one of your customers dials the phone,
your extensions.conf will look up the VoicePulse rate for that call and
decide which provider to use -- even if your other providers still use
spreadsheets and flat rates!

VoicePulse is committed to driving the adoption of Asterisk by providing
a reliable, easy-to-use service for making and receiving phone calls at
affordable prices.  If you have any questions about our new services or
need help in implementing our new features, our customer service
representatives are available by phone or email at 732-339-5100 (M-F
9am-7pm ET) or contact at voicepulse.com.

If you have forgotten your password or would like to reactivate your
account, please call Customer Service and a representative will assist you.

Regards,

VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk
http://connect.voicepulse.com/

P.S. Help out the Asterisk community -- spread the word to other
Asterisk users via email, mailing lists and forums!