[asterisk-biz] India VoIP Gateway

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon May 22 00:12:17 MST 2006

Khurram,

Totally depends on how your network is and who is your telecom and
internet service provider.

In most of the cases, regulation opens some thing, but if fine print is
understood in a better way, VoIP telephony is still permitted for the
big giants not for other individuals.

In other words, It totally depends on how well you are politically
connected, rather then the internet backbone :)

HTH,
Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com
(P.S.: Those are my interpretation of reading the law book, I am not a
lawyer and you should consult one before doing anything.)