[asterisk-biz] Digium T400P Clone For Sale

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Fri May 19 21:57:03 MST 2006

Jeremy, apologize to Justin for pissing in the sandbox.
Justin, don't worry about Jeremy he is using an old GPL'd design others
wont play with him anyway.

Bret, <ATTORNEY>Stop interpritating EVERYTHING as a contract.</ATTORNEY>
:-)

Have a good weekend guys..

That's