[asterisk-biz] Digium T400P Clone For Sale

Jeremy Jones jeremy at captainstupid.net
Fri May 19 19:22:09 MST 2006

jmcateer at digium.com wrote:
> Thank you for taking the time to advertise a rip off of our hardware on
> the mail server we own, maintain, and provide bandwidth for. That's very
> nice.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin McAteer
> Digium, Inc.

1.  The schematics for this card are freely available and are released
under the GPL. They are available at http://www.zapatatelephony.org.
This is not "your" hardware, and nothing is being ripped off.

2.  This is a biz list.  A biz list is maintained for several reasons,
one of which is as a platform for individuals and companies to do business.

3.  The original message was quite brief, and the bandwidth required
very small in the grand scheme of things.  Your message at least tripled
the bandwidth   What percentage of the monthly maintainance costs of the
server do you figure I owe?

Thanks to you too,

Jeremy Jones