[asterisk-biz] Digium T400P Clone For Sale

Lists Lists at ropeguru.com
Fri May 19 18:01:08 MST 2006

Justin,

  I think you need to lay off the coffee a little. After looking at Jeremy's post on eBay, the item he is selling was made from the freely available schematics that were put up on the Zapata Telephony site by yours truly Mark Spencer. If you have a problem with what Jeremy is selling, maybe you need to take this up with Mark since he is the one that GPL'd the board.

  If it is just an issue of Jeremy posting you the Digium site about a product that does the same as a digium board, then maybe we shouldn't allow anyone to post on the biz list that uses any type of digium software either for their business.

  If I were Digium, I think I would be very upset with your attack that is completely uncalled for and very unprofessional. Sounds like they need to hire better people over there if everyone is like you. (Which I know they aren't.)

Robert

P.S. - In case you missed it: http://www.zapatatelephony.org/

For those wishing to fabricate their own cards, the gerber photoplot files may be downloaded here.

With the exception of items protected by the GNU General Public License (which are clearly indicated as such), the technologies, software, hardware, designs, drawings, schematics, board layouts and/or artwork, concepts, methodologies (including the use of all of these, and that which is derived from the use of all of these), all other intellectual properties contained herein, and all intellectual property rights have been and shall continue to be expressly for the benefit of all mankind, and are perpetually placed in the public domain, and may be used, copied, and/or modified by anyone, in any manner, for any legal purpose, without restriction.