[asterisk-biz] Softphones with desktop sharing feature

support at sjobeck.com support at sjobeck.com
Fri May 19 15:34:50 MST 2006

Check-out Neos here:
www.neosmt.com

(almost what you're after & it's free & has *lots* of potential)

Jason Sjöbeck
www.sjobeck.com

------------------------------
Message: 8
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:42:07 -0500
From: "Alejandro Lengua" <alejandro.lengua at gmail.com>
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Softphones with desktop sharing feature
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>, 	"Commercial and Business-Oriented
	Asterisk Discussion"	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Hi!
During the last month I have found several SIP softphones, some more
featured
others less. However I always wanted one with desktop sharing features.

Xten eyebeam has nice features like voice and video conferencing, but only
supports
h.263 video. However recently I found these
http://www.dylogic.com/sito/ArticlesDMD/mirial_versions.html
http://www.sipquest.com/products/client_desktop.php

These clients have in common the support for T.120 for desktop sharing as
well
as SIP protocols. But it seems that they don´t sell to small companies only
operators or OEMS like 3com. I wonder if somebody of you know about any
similar
product that may work with Asterisk and that could be bought in small
quantities
by any regular user, not a corp.

Thanks in advance
Alejandro