What's a "Phone"? (was: Re: [asterisk-biz] Nufone appearsto be on the rebound)

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri May 19 15:13:41 MST 2006

I think that vonages user agreement states that porting is at their discretion.  I know broadvoice does this, even with numbers you port in.  As such anyone that signs up agrees to those terms, and later if they can’t violate that contract that is their fault.  The rule here is don’t go with a provider that has objectional terms in their contract...