[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk

HaoXu hao.xu.cn at gmail.com
Fri May 19 02:19:19 MST 2006

In many country, pstn / mobile inter charge fee is very expensive than
mobile to mobile. As I know, Taiwan and China is at the same situation. So
VoicePulse could make termination more cheap by diretly connect voip to the
mobile network.
However, on the other hand, I think use digium card or FXO gateway + a GSM
gateway , it could work very well. Most important, it is very cheap than use
a gsm/voip gateway. The only requirement for FXO card/gateway is to support
caller ID.

Hawk

  _____