[asterisk-biz] Looking for Level 3 DID's - plus the ability to call 800 numbers all while passing CLID Number only

suzanne at supertec.com suzanne at supertec.com
Thu May 18 12:05:15 MST 2006

DIDXchange.com is not anywhere near as huge a marketplace as for example, eBay,
Arbinet, etc.

It does have an interop that is simpler than most major providers in the USA. We have
experienced all of them.

It has a quality of service standard for vendor and DID that must be followed for success of
all.

DIDX account holders can sit and do nothing (not buy/sell/trade).
They can buy.
They can sell.
They can trade.
And any combination of the last three.
It's extremely flexible.
Over 2,075 are doing it right now.
It's not all perfect, but we've been told over and over by the members, it is a life saver for
VoIP providers.Because we can do this for these VoIP businesses, entrepreneurs, CLEC's
and ILEC's from around the world, we are extremely happy.

In addition, it didn't take a "cold day in hell" for any big providers to get an active DIDX
account, as you can see. May success be yours.

Suzanne Bowen, V.P., Super Technologies, Inc.
ip-pabx.com phone: 8504338555, ext 101035
Skype: VPLSuzanne, Gizmo Project ID: Suzanne_beavoipprovider
Press release: http://www.voip-magazine.com/content/view/3045/20060503006266/