[asterisk-biz] Nufone appears to be on the rebound

Sikaspam sikaspam at spamcop.net
Thu May 18 08:41:03 MST 2006

Brian Fertig wrote:
> I threatened to choke the birdie and this is all I could get out of
> it.

Heh, well don't shoot the messenger!

> NuFone(Jeremy) is giving 110% to his customers and is doing the very
> best he can.

I agree, unless they are selling out to eBay or something (in which
case I'd wish them well anyway) I don't doubt their busting their a$$es
trying to get these back online, since lost revenues is a gift no one
wants, ever.

--
Any unsolicited mail sent to this address will be auto-reported to the
Spamcop DNSBL. Please answer via the list.