[asterisk-biz] Nufone appears to be on the rebound

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 07:58:20 MST 2006

This is not mentioned on their public news page, so I won't go into
detail. Those of you who are tollfree USA DID customers should be sure
to check for mail from Nufone as they have a new config section that
requires your attention. I'm guessing that these numbers will be
coming back online "soon" or they wouldn't have any reason to add this
new page.

Nufone outgoing has not been down for any significant time, or at
least I have not been affected or noticed it if they were.

I'm a long time customer and believe in Nufone in spite of experiences
some have had with them. YMMV - I hope the DID come up as expected!