[asterisk-biz] Looking for Level 3 DID's - plus the ability to call 800 numbers all while passing CLID Number only

suzanne at supertec.com suzanne at supertec.com
Wed May 17 08:56:38 MST 2006

On Mar 17, 2006, Rehan Ahmed was given permission by Global Crossing to list its DIDX
member ID. Here is an excerpt of that email to the Asterisk Biz List.

[asterisk-biz] Global Crossing DID now on DIDX
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com...

We are very pleased to announce... DID's from GLOBAL CROSSING... on DIDx.org

The member ID for GLOBAL CROSSING is 701534...

If you need any area code from them, do let us know.

Thank You,

Rehan... "

To my knowledge, we have no permission from the other two.

Suzanne Bowen, V.P., Super Technologies, Inc.
ip-pabx.com phone: 8504338555, ext 101035
Skype: VPLSuzanne, Gizmo Project ID: Suzanne_beavoipprovider
Latest press releases: http://www.voip-magazine.com/content/view/3045/20060503006266/
and
http://www.voip-magazine.com/content/view/3143/20060511005870/