[asterisk-biz] All users get free USA/Canada calls

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue May 16 18:42:32 MST 2006

Its an onld thing from the 80s, crazy eddie did electronics and he used to brag in his tv commercials that his prices were below cost but he makes it up in volume.

This is the samy type of gimmick finerea does, 'free' calls to all over, now that they have more customers they are setting more rules, first expiring monies not used, then so many hours a month (20 iirc) then so many over the last 7 days.

It works for a while to get a customer base, instead of tv commercials you get word of mouth.  Vonage spent what $300M on advertising alone last year, bet ebay spends less with this program and gets a ton of customers ...