[asterisk-biz] Pakistan DIDs Available

Charles Green, please getalife pleasegetalifemam at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 11:09:26 MST 2006

Junaid,
  The list wants to know what are your rates. Please respond to the list (not offline) with your pricing setup and recurring, as well as number of minutes allowed per month and ports/channels available, etc. Thanks.
  Charles and Jackie

Junaid Saeed Uppal <uppal at alliedtm.com> wrote:
  We are a Telecommunication Company based in Pakistan. With our local telecom
partners, for the first time we are offering Legal DIDs for all Major cities
of
Pakistan backed by 24/7 direct support. SIP & H323 are supported.

List of cities available :

1- Bahawalpur +9262
2- Dinga +9253
3- Faisalabad +9241
4- Gujranwala +9255
5- Gujrat +9253
6- Jehlum +92544
7- Karachi +9221
8- Kasur +9249
9- Kharian +9253
10- Lahore +9242
11- Lalamusa +9253
12- Multan +9261
13- Peshawar +9291
14- Sargodha +9248
15- Sheikhupura +9256
16- Sialkot +9252
17- Sukkur +9271
18- Wazirabad +9255

We are sure that we'd be able to offer you very competitive rates.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Junaid Saeed Uppal
Allied Telecom & Marketing Group
+92.300.8636664