[asterisk-biz] SNOM - delivery problems?

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Tue May 16 07:36:25 MST 2006

In North America, I had the exact opposite problem - it's hard to buy 1 or 2
360's but I did a bulk order of 120 phones and there was no problem
whatsoever. My feeling is that distributors hate breaking up a box for
singles - they are 10 to a box.

Since the 360 is internationalized and ships with a Euro plug and a North
American plug, you may want to consider importing them from North America.