[asterisk-biz] 090,070, 0871 and 0800 UK Non-geographic numbers.

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Mon May 15 00:28:15 MST 2006

> Remember various number ranges are changing and some associated regs.
>
> 090 numbers (PRS) are regulated by ICSTIS and all users must sign-up to
> their code of practice.
>
> 070 (or personal numbering) is moving to 09 as 07 will be reserved for
> mobile use.

What? No idea where you get this from. Ofcom are considering migrating (as
part of their current numbering consultation) whether personal numbering
should move to the currently unused 06x range. There has never been any
consideration that these might become 09x premium numbers.

(Oh, and if the original poster still requires it, we can help with just
about every type of UK numbering available! - sales at magrathea-telecom.co.uk)

Linus