[asterisk-biz] Looking for 800/888/866/877 DID

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 23:25:24 MST 2006

People, this is the biz list, but please do not write to me privately
every time I try to help someone. I am not interested in your pitches.
This is only the latest of several from the usual 5 people that
hangout here to hook customers. Further *unsolicited* private pitches
will go to spamcop which is pretty effective, if more than one
complaint is received. I suggest any of you having the same problem
here should submit to them too. Account to submit spam is free and use
of the spamcop RBL is free.