[asterisk-biz] 090,070, 0871 and 0800 UK Non-geographic numbers.

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon May 15 07:33:58 MST 2006

Pipemedia.com (IIRC, its something like that anyway) can do this, or most (i don’t know about 07x but ncfa, lcfa, national rate, premium they do).  I don’t know about rates, but it shouldn’t be bad if t ere is volume.  They can deliver sip as well.

I used a reseller at one point and got good rates from the reseller (implying the reseller got really good terms).  I never had a problem with the voip end of things, no outages, no bad lag/jitter, etc.  I was doing only about 50-75k minutes a month on those numbers I had, so not tiny but not huge either.

They are at least worth a look.

   >090 numbers (PRS) are regulated by ICSTIS and all users must sign-up to
   >their code of practice.

These rules are on ictis' webpage which I want to say is icstis.org.uk.  so the original poster may find it worthwhile to read.  Basically the higher the call fraud risk the more rules that apply.  These rules also cover premium sms.  Pdf iirc.