[asterisk-biz] Reliable US Toll-Free Provider Needed

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Sat May 13 13:06:07 MST 2006

Robert,

As I already told to you at this list reliable provider can be even for
the price of $0.02 per minute,
may be even more reliable than your company.

I am not telling to anybody that your company are not reliable. Probably
it is!
Many people says here that AsterLink is very reliable and it costs only
$0.02 cents a minute.
Who will get more customers?
Who will get more minutes from the companies who need million minutes
per month for their toll-free
for roaming LD access, your company or AsterLink?

Probably they will go to CLEC/ILEC companies itself.

And as I told before I have nothig personal to you, Robert, and to your
company.
The only issue is your TF price.

Respectfully,
Sergey.