[asterisk-biz] $0.009 USA/Canada Termination

Vijay Shan vijay.shan at voipinvite.com
Fri May 12 06:23:59 MST 2006

SIP/H323 - PSTN - USA and Canada

VoIP Termination (Outbound) Service to USA and Canada!
VoIP to PSTN outbound services provided by VoIPInvite.
US 48 and Canada at flexible rates depending on your call volume.
Please visit: www.voipinvite.com Rates starting from $0.0090 per minute to
US 48 and Canada.

Wow, a VoIP termination service with Asterisk.
That's amazing.
Congratulations.

*>* From: asterisk-biz-bounces at
lists.digium.com<http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz>
*>* [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at
lists.digium.com<http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz>]On
Behalf Of jltaylor
*>* Sent: 04 May 2005 00:55
*>* To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
*>* Subject: RE: [Asterisk-biz] $0.006 USA/Canada Termination
*>*
*>*
*>* After much work, study, reading, collaborating, and una mordita, I have
*>* successfully built a termination service with Asterisk.
*>* It works, I use it every day.
*>* PRI->asterisk->VOIP
*>* PRI->asterisk->VOIP->PRI(PSTN)
*>*