[asterisk-biz] Looking to rent IAXModems

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu May 11 10:34:38 MST 2006

Hi,

I want to offer Fax-to-email and email-to-fax service using my own system.
What I need is to "rent" IAXModem access from somebody who can provide DIDs
in the 514 area code, because I only have Asterisk on VoIP and we all know
fax isnt reliable on VoIP.  So I was thinking of using IAXModem connected to
somebody else's asterisk server.

As I said, I am looking at 514 area codes, but If nobody can be found I'll
live with toll-free numbers.

Contact me _offline_ if that interests you.

Regards,

Mike