[asterisk-biz] transfer of a USA tollfree number needed

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Fri May 5 07:59:54 MST 2006

With such reliable service, I imagine you have good control over
customer service costs. Would that be a fair assessment?

I like your service, but you are not my exclusive provider. I definitely
notice the price, and especially, the billing increments.

Maybe there is some middle ground here. I can't tell you what your most
profitable price point is, but I can say assuredly that you are losing
some business due to price. I wish you success, but I'm thankful for
alternatives.