[asterisk-biz] OT: sixtel/iax.cc, are you still out there?

Moshe Maeir m345 at netvision.net.il
Thu May 4 14:02:26 MST 2006

I think this VoIP dealer guy  has Hutzpa - on one hand he  wants more
than full disclosure from everyone else and he hides behind
"voipdealer". If it was just to ask a question that is fine, but to
"drill" people???
For all we know you are their competition - just trying to  dirty their
name. One thing I can tell you - that I have been testing Zac's service
and his replies to emails have been immediate...