[asterisk-biz] OT: sixtel/iax.cc, are you still out there?

Zac Amsler list-asterisk at netiqsys.net
Thu May 4 12:36:45 MST 2006

I guess I wasn't clear. I do have a phone number.
You just have to look at our website.

The reason I ask for e-mail is because we like to keep track of all
interactions between staff and customers. The best way to do this is by
e-mail.

If you want to commit to sending me $500/day in minutes, hey you can
have my personal cell phone number. Gosh even call me in the middle of
the night. But there better be a damn good reason.

I hope this cleans up any misconceptions. We are a real company, We have
staffed phones, We have a real bank account, We have real providers, and
We provide a real service.

What more do you want a blood sample??

Cheers,
--