[asterisk-biz] OT: sixtel/iax.cc, are you still out there?

Andrew Thompson andrewkt at aktzero.com
Thu May 4 11:02:26 MST 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 02:59:02PM +0000, Andrew Thompson wrote:
> To other list users: Sorry, this seems to be the only way to contact them.
>
> It's been a week since you last touched my ticket.
>
> http://www.sixtel.net/tickets/view.php?ticket=yanpoffumvendyhxow
>
> You plan on getting back to me anytime soon?

Well, only moments after my original post, the ticket link went dead, and a few minutes later, I received an account termination email.

Still no answer on their phone lines, and no information about the refund of my deposit.

Shall I send you a paypal link, so that all you have to do is click and type in your password? Or, can you handle it on your own?

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/