[asterisk-biz] EuroIAX - Good or Bad?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Thu May 4 03:52:24 MST 2006

Yes I am, I'm routing multiple channel calls to them.

The sound quality is reasonable and I have little problems setting up
connections.

They seem to be more stable than my other provider (Magrathea) that has
good sound quality but their European routes occasionally turn really,
really bad (moments of dropped audio, poor quality etc.)

Yet I'm still looking for better providers.....