[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk -- Signup Bonus

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed May 3 11:46:40 MST 2006

On Wed, 3 May 2006, Support wrote:

> I am termination provider.  I am working on DID’s when I get them I will
> setup customer service via phone.
>
> For now email support at plainvoip.com  everyone using the platform hasn’t
> voiced any issues w/o us having
>
> a phone number.
>
> Now question is..  You’re a voip dealer..   Why not register a domain and
> get a real email…

For what it is worth, I can tell you that I've used Brian's Termination
services for about 5 months now. Service has been excellent, and Brian has
been responsive and available when I needed him. He offers competitive
rates for US48 and International, and for my purposes, it works just fine.
However, do not expect that Plainvoip (or any other wholesale termination
provider) is going to tell you how to configure your equipment or manage
your network resources. It just isn't part of the price-point. If you want
that sort of a service, then you'll need to look at alternative options
that are more SOHO in nature.

                             KP-216-121-ST