[asterisk-biz] Colocation Denmark

Holger Ølholm - Transtech Communication Solutions holger at transtech.dk
Wed May 3 11:30:05 MST 2006

Dear Sahil Gupta,

We offer colocation, IP bandwidth and EI interconnect at the InteXion hosting
center.

Aditionally, we offer full 24x7x365 on-site hardware maintenance and monitoring
as well as Asterisk installation and 24x7x365 maintenance and monitoring.

Please contact me off list if we may be of any assistance.

Kind regards / Med venlig hilsen

Holger Ølholm - Technical Officer

Transtech Communication Solutions
Strandboulevarden 12,5,t.v.
DK-2100 Copenhagen OE - DENMARK
Tel. +45 35 43 46 54
Mob. +45 26 10 06 29
Danish VAT no. DK 18005379
holger at transtech.dk
www.transtech.dk

Quoting Bjorn Asmul <bjorn at atlasvoice.com>:

 Try these guys: http://easyspeedy.com/

 Haven't tried them, but when I was looking into a while back they
 responded quickly.

 -- Bjorn