[asterisk-biz] Want to buy Videophone SIP and work well with Asterisk

Africa Digital afrdigital at yahoo.fr
Wed May 3 10:14:53 MST 2006

Hi Michael,

  I have a company (Africa Digital) operation in Africa, the DRC, where Asterisk opportunities are growing fast.

  We have already made two installations with major organizations and are in the process to conclude a new one.

  We would like to resell your products in the DRC and central africa area. What are the conditions?

  Thanks in advance,

  Simon

The VoIP Connection <asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com> a écrit :
  We should be receiving our first production shipment of the Grandstream
GXV-3000 videophones this week. These work great with Asterisk and are very
affordable (< $US300). Please contact me off-list for details. -Mike

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com
321.989.6728 ext. 611