[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk -- Signup Bonus

Zac Amsler list-asterisk at netiqsys.net
Wed May 3 07:04:10 MST 2006

I am a LLC in the state of Nevada.

I do not accept any credit cards. Too many of them are stolen and used
to purchase voip.
Plus AMEX charges the vendor like 3.85%(Last time I looked) to accept
their card.
I didn't even take them when I had my computer store.

You may pay by wire transfer.

It there any other information that you think the list should know?

Cheers,
--
Zac Amsler, Network Operations
NetIQ Systems, LLC www.netiqsys.net <http://www.netiqsys.net>