[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk -- Signup Bonus

Zac Amsler list-asterisk at netiqsys.net
Tue May 2 20:59:56 MST 2006

I do have a number that someone can be reached at, but I will paraphrase
Rehan as he worded it the best.
"As I said, we DO provide customer service for (NetIQ Systems, LLC)
related issues,
However we can not fix nor teach them how to actually use asterisk or
ser.(Or any device)"

So you got me there.. I have an issue with support.
At this time, I am accepting customers that know how to configure their
gateways.

You will notice providers that are offering services at reasonable
prices are a wholesale provider.
Which lacks the hand holding that retail offers.

So with that in mind.. You can goto http://www.netiqsys.net and find our
phone number under about us.
But as this is the year 2006, we ask that all communication is by e-mail
or chat.

Cheers,
--
Zac Amsler, Network Operations