[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk -- Signup Bonus

Brian Fertig brian at ezzitel.com
Tue May 2 16:09:08 MST 2006

Well I can say from personal experience that yes..  NuFone did have problems
but they are being sorted and will be 100% within the next week due to an

issue out of their hands.  I will stand by NuFone since they started this
revolution over 3 years ago before all of you even heard of asterisk..

They will continue to be the forefront of voip technology offering new
innovative services to its clients.

My 2c..

PS I am not getting paid for this endorsement.

  _____