[asterisk-biz] Asterisk PBX Seller in Las Vegas and/or Reno

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Tue May 2 06:40:33 MST 2006

We note that whoever you are and your style follows similar emails so we probably do know, the email address you use is switchware 'at' gmail.com.
It appears that you wish to proport to selling SWITCHware ?
You also state 'existing customers', can you substantiate this list?
Please ask all these people to contact me directly. It will not take very long to deal with.