[asterisk-biz] Canadian Association of Voice over IP provider s EN UM Infrastructure working group teleconference

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Mon May 1 11:37:50 MST 2006

I forgot my disclaimer on my last post: Although I am not a direct member of
the CAVP as I do not have CLEC status, I do have some understanding of the
issues that CAVP is attempting to deal with, and I have had a hand in
setting up the CAVP. So I have to say that my last post does not represent
an official CAVP statement but rather my interpretation of CAVP's intent as
an informed civilian.