[asterisk-biz] VoIP Service Provider

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Fri Mar 31 13:43:34 MST 2006

Business class VOIP Provider: Junction Networks.

www.junctionnetworks.com

We currently have over 1,000 business customers enjoying our service.

Inbound DIDs throughout North America
Termination to the world
Toll free inbound numbers

Real-time list of available area codes can be viewed here:
www.junctionnetworks.com/number_availability.php

DIDs are provisioned instantly when you order them.

Call 1-800-801-3381 if you have any questions.

Thanks for considering us.

Regards,

Rob

Robert Wolpov