[asterisk-biz] VoIP Service Provider

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Fri Mar 31 11:51:57 MST 2006

On 23/03/06, Great2call.com <great2call at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We are voip service provider, looking for resellers / distributors. Pls.
> contact us off the list if interested
>

> http://www.great2call.com

How much time did you spend building that fine website? Ever wonder
what it says about your 'advanced technology and sophisticated service
offerings' ?

Specifically:

'Buy Now' goes nowhere
FAQ goes nowhere
'Register now' tells me I should have entered a login and password
(wonder how I get one?)
Rate list doesn't tell me what currency the rate is in, what billing
metrics you use, what the plans cost, ... ... ...
About Us tells me nothing about you - not even what country you're in
Links on the About Us page don't work
And to top it all - business enquiries to a gmail address?

(Yes, I use one for mailing lists. Not for anyone I'm doing business
with, though)

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer