[asterisk-biz] Re: Create an Virtual PABX in minutes

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Fri Mar 31 07:58:59 MST 2006

Hi smbPBX,

There is no catch - we are trying to provide a free service that everybody
can avail of. Remember Google, Hotmail, Skype and many many other sites are
also providing free services without "a catch". There is is many other ways
to generate revenue other than charging the user.

Regards
Thorben

"smbPBX" <smbpbx at gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:<dd98b6ef0603281454r190c846ak958259918d4a8917 at mail.gmail.com>...
So, what is the catch?
Why are you providing your servers to be used by others free?
How can one rely that you will continue to offer this free?
Thanks.

On 3/28/06, Thorben Jensen <thorben at thorben.dk> wrote:

> Easy PABX is a hosted solution where we have done all the work in
> installing and hosting the servers. All you have to do is configure your
> Virtual PABX as you are up and running. No downloading, installing etc.
>
> Previous product are no more supported as they are sold to third party..
>
> Regards
> Thorben
>

> "smbPBX" <smbpbx at gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:dd98b6ef0603271236h55e0cdafjf4ce3c96fb695179 at mail.gmail.com...
>
> Thorben:
>
> How is this new thing different than your previous releases -
> IPSwitchboard, IPManager, and IPSpeedial?
>
> Are you still supporting those previous products?
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 3/27/06, vcomp <voicecomputing at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have been looking for a product like this.  What is the cost,
> > licensing, features, etc.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Calvin
> >

> > On 3/27/06, Thorben Jensen < thorben at thorben.dk> wrote:
> > >
> > > http://voip-info.org/wiki/view/Easy+PABX
> > >
> > > With Easy PABX you can create your own virtual PABX online in just
> > > minutes.
> > > Easy PABX is based on Asterisk and best of all - it's completely free.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > thorben.dk

> --
> Regards,