[asterisk-biz] Large System

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 30 14:49:35 MST 2006

That's pretty much the reason we're not going with converters in our
installation.  It's cheaper for us to drop the money on all new sip phones
and replace all the digital sets, then it would be to buy the converters
and then convert the digital sets over to actual ip phones later on.
It's a cost analysis that some companies will find is better, and some
won't :)

Aaron