[asterisk-biz] How is Teliax ?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Thu Mar 30 10:02:07 MST 2006

I've been a client for almost 1 year with them and they have been great.
Just recently I have experienced some quality issues on only my
toll-free number (local number is fine), and they have told they think
it is due to a failing T1 card that is scheduled to be replaced this
week.

I have ALWAYS been able to get someone on the phone without being on
hold for more then just a couple minutes. Their support is EXCELLENT,
especially when you compare it to the usually non-existent support of
other providers.

I would definitely recommend them.