[asterisk-biz] International termination

Fred Cole fred at bluespheretech.biz
Tue Mar 28 11:27:55 MST 2006

Hello All,

Looking to see if there are any international termination providers.  I route
calls within S. America.  I will have asterisk switches down there to handle
routing etc.  I do not see the need nor would it be wise to route a call from
Colombia to U.S. then back down to Brazil.

Also looking for global A-Z termination.  Where a user in africa wants to call
china or a user in russia wants to call chile.  i know there are providers
that provide routes out terminating around the globe but curious is there is
the same type of provider for the entire globe if that makes any sense :)

Any thoughts, recommends, or general advise is appreaciated.

Thanks in advance... great group, keep up the good work and free flow of
information.

-fred-