[asterisk-biz] Re: Create an Virtual PABX in minutes

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Tue Mar 28 11:03:29 MST 2006

Easy PABX is a hosted solution where we have done all the work in installing and hosting the servers. All you have to do is configure your Virtual PABX as you are up and running. No downloading, installing etc.

Previous product are no more supported as they are sold to third party..

Regards
Thorben

  "smbPBX" <smbpbx at gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:dd98b6ef0603271236h55e0cdafjf4ce3c96fb695179 at mail.gmail.com...
  Thorben:

  How is this new thing different than your previous releases - IPSwitchboard, IPManager, and IPSpeedial?

  Are you still supporting those previous products?

  Thanks.