[asterisk-biz] Looking for Unlimited in/out calls in LATAs 248 and 460 DIDs

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Tue Mar 28 09:34:34 MST 2006

C F,

Sorry for not being clear.

Hunt-roll over / Multiple voice-paths: I just need to have the
ability that if my client needs to be able to receive 5 calls to the
same number, he can. Or that he can make 5 simultaneous outbound
calls within the LATA (5 being just a sample number).

3-way calling, call-waiting, E911: well, maybe DID is not the right
term. Maybe what I should have asked for is a VoIP line with those
features and attach a DID (provided by you) to that (or those) line(s).

Sorry if I'm still not using the right terminology, but I hope you
understand what I'm looking for.

Thanks,
Waldo