[asterisk-biz] Looking for Unlimited in/out calls in LATAs 248and 460 DIDs

Mike Roberts mroberts1818 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:34:06 MST 2006

I agree, just because some fly-by-night, soon to be out of business,
try-to-get-in-touch-with-someone type companies (we know who they are) come
up with money losing business models,

they end up ruining it for those ligitimate, stable, plan-to-be-around type
companies.

Enough is enough, let all providers stand together in unity and strength and
thwart the efforts of those who shall not be mentioned.  Be proud to make a
buck!!

pheww, that's a mouthfull